Now that we’re spending some time spiffing up our bathroom, I’ve been on the hunt for nice finishing touches. I’ve always loved our teal and white graphic shower curtain, decorated with rubber ducks, razors, and hot & cold faucet images, and the rickety white 3-tiered shelf I found at Savers is staying. On the to-buy list are some decorative bins that will fit under our sink, and the perfect piece of bathroom art.
I have eight pieces I like, and I’ve narrowed it down to four I love. Here are the first four. I don’t think I’ll be going with any of these.
1. Wash Up Cute, but doesn’t go with the colors in our new bathroom.
2. Being a Copy is No Fun Yikes, I love this one. Maybe in my bedroom, or over a bookcase.
3. Troll Down I couldn’t resist, but it’s not the look I’m going for.
4. Good Morning Sunshine Very cute, but too small.
Here are the four that I’m seriously considering. I have my own favorite, but I’d love to know what you think.
1. Breathe & Smile LOVE this print, but I’m not sure if it’s too girly for a bathroom that will belong to two boys. Do yourself a favor and click through to see the amazing prints from this artist- it’s one of my favorite Etsy shops.
2. Hang Your Towel I love the gentle background color and the graphic pop.
3. Wash Your Hands Ditto. They also have a “Brush Your Teeth” version.
4. Holding Hands This one is a little smaller but the colors and the sea theme are so sweet.
Whichever print we end up with, I’m planning on using a white frame from Ikea and hanging it so it’s the first thing you see when you step out of the shower. There is serious work to be done (flooring, painting, finding a new window shade) but I am obviously most excited about this decision. What print do you like best?